Bloggers: We are a special bunch
In the short time that I have been blogging, I’ve noticed a trend; that bloggers are a very special bunch of people. We share our most personal thoughts and aspects of our lives on this thing called the internet that allows us to connect with people all over the World. I’ve also noticed that fellow bloggers are supportive, encouraging and some of the nicest people that I have come across but have never met before. Where exactly am I going with this? Well, last week I had two of my fellow bloggers nominate me for blogger awards. I would like to thank Adelaidefoodies for nominating me for the REALITY Blog Award and Natural Euphoria for nominating me for The Sunshine Award. If you haven’t had a chance to check out these blogs, I highly recommend that you do. These types of awards are all about acknowledging those within the blogging community who have had a positive effect on you. It’s really nice to know that people appreciate what you put out there in your blog and are willing to let you know about it. There are certain things that a recipient of these awards should fulfill as part of the fun. I have previously honoured the rules of The Sunshine Award, so if you would like to know more about this particular award and what I had to do, check out my Acknowledgements page. In regards to the REALITY Blog Award, here are the rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you – check.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back – check.
- Answer the same 5 questions presented – check, see below.
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs – checkish. This part is always the hard part for me because there are so many blogs out there to explore. Have a squizz at my Acknowledgements page for blogs I have previously mentioned.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere – check.
My answers to the 5 questions:
1) If you could change one thing what would you change?
I wish I knew all the things I know now, ten years ago.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
I would have to say 21. A lot of special things happened when I turned 21.
3) What one thing really scares you?
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
Becoming a Doctor. I’m hoping next year will be the year *fingers crossed*
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
Rachel Khoo – Pastry chef living in Paris. Rachel is living one of my dreams. Or Dr Charles Teo, a really well known Australian Neurosurgeon – Neurosurgery is a specialty I’m considering if I get into med school.
And finally, I would just like to thank ALL of the bloggers out there that I have come across so far, whether it be a reciprocated follow, like or comment; you guys are amazing and you make my life a better one because you all make my days a little brighter by inspiring me and helping me to discover and try new things. This is what life is about, yes? We are all part of a very special bunch indeed.